Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Link Costume


This is the halloween costume that I knitting and crocheted for my son. I actually taught myself to crochet because I really wanted to make this costume. The main outfit was taken from a pattern online and then I made a sword and some bibs. Click Here for the pattern. The pattern was well written and easy to follow. I absolutely loved making it! Ever since I have been going crochet crazy! I will post more pictures of things I have been making this week. And I will be selling my creation on Etsy in the following months! I am super excited about this.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

You did an amazing job of teaching yourself -- you did an amazing job!!! This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome. Thanks for the pattern. I will be making this for my next project.

Group Members said...

For the love of God, how do I buy this?!?? My baby is named Link after Zelda and this would be perfect!!! let me know......

smlopez1981@yahoo.com