Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Crazy Life

Hi. I know I have been gone for awhile. So much has been going on lately. We moved. I started a sometimes 55 hours a week job. And my sister had her baby. So between all of this I just had not gotten my art room put together, and unpacked so I could craft again. I did get it finished last weekend and am going to try to do a video this weekend or edit the one I already shot. I will also post the pictures of things I have crafted over the last couple of months. I am hoping to get back into the swings of things soon but the weekends will be the only time I have to do crafting.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Linda, congrats on the move and good luck with the job. Sounds like a long week!!! Can't wait to see you video. Hugs, Carla

Audrey Frelx said...

Miss ya!!! Hope all's well and hope to see you up and posting soon!

Audrey Frelx said...

Thought I'd check in on you again! Hope all's well! Keeping you in my prayers!